Matins d.o.o. is proud to announce that we are ISO 14001:2015 certified.
ISO 14001 is a management system that allows all processes to be managed within the legal regulations and best environmental practices.
It is generally accepted that production, service and industrial activities have an environmental impact and that natural resources are not unlimited.
A place in the global market is only possible by giving importance to people and the environment. It is not enough to meet only the minimum legal requirements and consumer requirements, but in order to be competitive we need to be an example in environmental awareness and the world in which we live.
Certification according to ISO 14001 shows that the organization is making continuous progress in protecting the environment and controlling the interaction of its business with the environment.
Advantages of environmental management system (ISO 14001):
- Provides consistency with national and international laws,
- Provides an advantage in the international market and competition,
- Increases corporate reputation and market share,
- Provides emergency preparedness (earthquake, fire, flood, etc.) and accidents, and reduces the adverse effects of these,
- Provides pollution control,
- Increases energy efficiency,
- The economic use of raw materials reduces and controls waste and reduces production costs.