Matins d.o.o. is proud to announce that we are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
ISO 9001 is a management system that guarantees that all processes or products or services are implemented according to the requirements of the quality management system defined in ISO 9001, regardless of the type of product or service.
Survival in modern market conditions is only possible by providing services and producing exactly the ones that satisfy the customer’s requirements and expectations. To achieve this, the most desirable and common way is to apply the ISO 9001 standard – a quality management system. The system must be applied in all processes from design to marketing, production/service, after sales in order to constantly improve.
Advantages of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001):
- Provides local, regional and global competitive advantage,
- Increases economy, efficiency and profitability,
- Strengthens communication,
- Raises the reputation of the organization,
- Increases product/service reliability,
- Encourages customer-focused work,
- Increases employee motivation,
- Increases process efficiency by accessing the process,
- Establishes lasting process improvement as a corporate culture through corrective and preventative actions,
- Provides prevention of economic and other losses due to quality or quality problems,
- Reduces costs,
- Provides traceability,
- It makes it easy to define areas for improvement,
- It can be implemented in companies of all sizes and in any sector.